Zuppa di lenticchie e castagne (v)
Lentil and chestnut soup with black pepper, carrot, celery and red wine (1.40)
Calamaretti grigliati su cavolo riccio saltato
Grilled calamari served with curly kale and garlic dressing
Melanzana alla parmigiana (v)
Layers of baked aubergine, Mozzarella, tomato and basil
Tagliere di salumi e formaggi con miele e composte
Selection of cured meat served with homemade chutney, honey and bread
Risotto gorgonzola e pere (v)
Risotto with pear and gorgonzola cheese
Ravioli di magro (v)
Home-made ravioli filled with ricotta and spinach, served with butter and sage
Salmone con zucca caramellata e pure di patate
Roast salmon served with caramelized pumpkin and mashed potato
Capocollo di maiale ripieno
Roasted pork neck stuffed with chestnut and cabbage, served with broccoli and a demiglas sauce
Tachino ripieno con vegetali, patate e salsa
Slices of roast stuffed turkey served with mixed vegetables, roast potatoes and gravy
Home made traditional Tiramisu
Creme brule alla vaniglia
Classic vanilla pudding with mixed berry salad
Semifreddo al torrone con salsa al cioccolato
Nougat parfait with chocolate sauce
Bread and butter pudding con salsa toffie
Croiasant and butter pudding served with vanilla ice cream and toffee sauce
Two Courses £25.95 Three Courses £29.95
Please contact us by telephone on 020 7834-1001 or email email@example.com to discuss and make your booking.
Terms & Conditions
1. The cost of this menu is as follows : Two Courses £25.95 Three Courses £29.95
2. This menu is available for lunch and dinner bookings from Tuesday, November 22nd 2016 to Sunday, December 18th 2016 inclusive.
3. This menu is available for all bookings of six (6) and above.
4. Parties requesting this menu should pre-book using our standard booking form which is available upon request.
5. The booking form and spreadsheet must be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org seven (7) days prior to the booking.
6. Any reduction in numbers booked made less than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the booking will incur a cancellation fee of £25.95 or £29.95 per person.
7. A service charge of 12.5% will be added to the final bill.
8. A non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person will be taken by credit card at the time of booking. This will be levied against the final bill.
9. All our food is freshly prepared from raw ingredients in our own kitchen.