Tortellini ripieni di pollo in brodo
Homemade chicken tortelilni soup
Crostata fatta in casa alla ricotta e erbette (V)
Home made ricotta and chard tart
Quaglia arrostita servita con castagne e pure di patate
Roast quail served with chestnuts and mashed potato
Carpaccio di salmone marinato alla barbabietola
Cured salmon marinated with beetroot and horseraddish
Tomino grigliato servito con salsa alla pera (V)
Grilled Tomino cheese served with pear relish
Guazzetto di cozze alla mediterranea
Stew of mussles in tomato sauce with garlic and chilli
Pappardelle con guanciale di bue
Pappardele pasta with ox cheek
Ravioli ripieni di zucca al burro nero e granella di nocciole (V)
Pumpkin ravioli with black butter and crambled hazelnuts
Stinco di agnello servito con cavoletto di bruxelles, zucca e patate arrosto
Slow cooked lamb shank served with brussel sprouts, roast pumpkin and roast potatos
Bigoli alla carota serviti con molluschi e spinaci novelli
Carot Bigoli pasta served with mussles, clams, baby spinach, garlic and chilli
Merluzzo scottato servito con fagottino verza
Pan roast cod served with a stuffed savoy cabbage parcel - Stuffing contains chef’s nuts
Risotto ai funghi selvatici e tartufo (V)
Truffle and wild mushroom risotto
Mille foglie con crema pasticcera
Traditional Italian puff pastry leaves layered with custard cream
Semifreddo alle mandorle e miele
Honey and almond semifredo
Panettone farcito con crema
Panettone bread and butter pudding served with vanilla ice cream
Two Courses £25.95 Three Courses £29.95
Please contact us by telephone on 020 7834-1001 or email email@example.com to discuss and make your booking.
Terms & Conditions
1. The cost of this menu is as follows : Two Courses £25.95 Three Courses £29.95
2. This menu is available for lunch and dinner bookings from Tuesday, November 21st 2017 to Thursday, December 21st 2017 inclusive.
3. This menu is available for all bookings of six (6) and above.
4. Parties requesting this menu should pre-book using our standard booking form which is available upon request.
5. The booking form and spreadsheet must be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org seven (7) days prior to the booking.
6. Any reduction in numbers booked made less than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the booking will incur a cancellation fee of £25.95 or £29.95 per person.
7. A service charge of 12.5% will be added to the final bill.
8. A non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person will be taken by credit card at the time of booking. This will be levied against the final bill.
9. All our food is freshly prepared from raw ingredients in our own kitchen.